I was tagged by the lovely Rocaille for the Liebster Blog Award ! This is so, so nice of her. I've admired her blog and style for years. I am very happy she thought of me.
Now, one's meant answer the question, say eleven interesting things about themselves, and then tag eleven people with his or her own (new) questions. But I am the worst at this and follow too few blogs to dare to do it... And so I will only answer the tag for now. I hope you'll excuse me for this; I always always break the chain...
- 1. How did you discover the main subject (or theme) of your blog?
- 2. Have you ever played an instrument (voice counts)? What kind of music did you feel (or would you feel) allowed you to best express yourself?
- 3. If you could design and grow a large garden, how might you describe the experience of exploring it?
- 4. What’s one recipe you usually have great success with?
- 5. For fun, what is your Myers-Briggs personality type, and do you think it adequately sums up the way you think and work?
I need to be inspired to function, and I need to create — something, anything in order to feel right. I listen a lot to other people's problems, I feel the best when I'm helping someone. Though it also depresses me most of the time, because I tend to be deeply affected by other's emotions. I am also very very loyal and dedicated to the people I love. I don't really care about recieving credit, but when something goes right, I am happy. I won't do compromises about something important to me. Easily bored except for things that matters, and very extreme in my emotions; in short if I love something, you'll know it. I live for those things. Also always in a search of absolute, avoiding conflict, and very sensitive.
- 6. What was your week like?
- 7. Based on the subject of your blog (if appropriate), what would your dream outfit be (style, materials, details)?
- 8. Think about a favourite pet: what particular thing about them did/do you fondly love about them?
- 9. Where would you like to be in 5 years’ time?
- 10. What’s one of your favourite places to visit?
- 11. What is one of your biggest sources of inspiration?
And so I found dried flowers in a sketchbook the other day...